Friday, April 1, 2016

Computer games

Nowadays computer games are very popular to people all over the world, especially the children. For me, I don’t like playing computer games so much this is because it has many disadvantages.
For instance playing computer games as well as video games are very costly, time – consuming, not good for my health and other things like that. Moreover, playing games is like an addiction to some people. They just play or think about playing games and how to win their games for almost their time, which means that they don’t learn well at school, communicate with everyone, play sports and so on. Therefore, they become feel boring with everything around them and become a person who is different from everyone. In the order hand, when i feel boring or tired after hard working hours i also play some computer games like my friends but just in half an hour i don’t want to go on to play it because it doesn’t atract me too much. Besides, i think computer games also has some advantages. For example it can reduce stress, makes people feel fun and so on. However, we must spend a little time playing computer games and remember that just play it for fun not often. In short, I hope everyone also think about computer games like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment