Saturday, December 12, 2015

HOBBY

Every day , people are so tired and busy with their work, so they have their own hobbies such as reading, watching TV or films, travelling, listening to music, etc.
And I also have my own hobbies. In my free time, I often play sports. You know, when I was 8 years old, my father taught me how to play sports and showed me to play some sports such as basketball, badminton… Since then playing sports have become my hobby. You know I often enjoy it with my friends after school and on Sunday I play with my brother and my father. Playing sports not only makes me healthier and stronger but also helps me release stress after hard working hours. In short, I think my hobby is very interesting and useful. It can improve my physical life and mental life as well. Therefore, I think I will keep on my hobby and play sports more regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment