Saturday, December 12, 2015

YOUR HOMETOWN

As you know I live in the countryside. My hometown is An Giang which is very famous for long moutain and green paddy fields. My hometown is to the west of HCM City. It’s about 160 kilometers from the city and it takes people about 5 hours to get there by bus or coach.
One thing you may know is many people there are farmers, so they have a very simple life. Most of them are very friendly, kind and truthful. They plant rice, vegetables and raise cattle such as buffaloes, cows, pigs and so on for a living. There are not any lakes or beaches in my hometown, but there is a big river flowing across it, the Mekong River. Moreover, it also has many places of interest which attract lots of tourists from around Vietnam every year. They are Ba Chua Xu pagoda, Sam mountain, Cam mountain and so on. I love my hometown so much. This is because it is the place where I was born and grow up. As you know I have a lot of sweet and unforgetable memories with it. And I think it is an ideal place to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment