Saturday, December 12, 2015

COUNTRY LIFE AND CITY LIFE

Nowadays, more and more people tend to live in big cities because of some purposes such as good service, convenient means of transport, good health care, plenty of well paying jobs and so on.
However there are people who enjoy residing in a small town or in the countryside. And I do too. You know I live in the countryside and I think it is a beautiful place. I like it because it is quiet and life here is very slow and easy. Besides the people in the countryside are very kind and truthful, they know their neighbors very well and they also help each other when they have problems in their life. There are a lot of trees, so the air is so fresh. Besides, the country life is less busier and less noisier than the city life, so I can have a simple life, I don’t need to think much. In the order hand, country life also has some disavantages. There is fewer things to do in the evening, it makes people feel boring. One thing I don’t like best about the country life is the street. Most of them are so narrow that it is very hard for people to travel on their motorbikes. Therefore, many accidents often happen every month. However, I still prefer to live in the countryside.

No comments:

Post a Comment